boarded.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
boarded.forumotion.com

The official website for all Boarded game related news.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

so i'm working on a machinima but I need voice actors

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lordpyromon

Lordpyromon

so i'm working on a machinima but I need voice actors Empty
PostSubject: so i'm working on a machinima but I need voice actors   so i'm working on a machinima but I need voice actors Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:46 am

so for all negative ten of you who remember when I was planning on making a Halo 3/Reach/MW3 machinima a few eons ago on the old BVG forum will know of this idea, the only difference is that I'm scrapping the MW3 parts and the whole first episode will be pushed back to the second episode so that I can add in more exposition. for everyone else who has nowhere close to an iota of an idea what the heck I'm talking about, the series is called legend of Giro and follows the story of how the Spartan IIIs are being upgraded to Spartan IVs (is that canon you ask? to that I answer I think.) but more specifically it follows the story of a Spartan by the name of Sargent/Captain James Giro and his story of tracking down the elite who killed his partners on two separate occasions and also unknowingly being trained for the Spartan IV project. basically the format of the show is going to be similar to season 9 of Red Vs Blue in which it swaps over from present events to a flashback that adds some back story to the protagonist, but some differences of the format of the series that stand out from RVBs9 is the fact that the flashbacks aren't in a certain order, they're all jumbled up so you have to keep watching the series to actually understand what's going on; another aspect that differs from other Halo machinimas is how it will be shot, it's going to be shot in a sort of anime style, if you don't know what that means then go check out this one Smash Bros. machinima called Smash King, you'll get the idea. if you want to audition for a voice actor then just PM me your Email, I'll Email you the audition script and then all you have to do is send me the audio files and I'll tell you if you're in!(also the audition script is NOT the final draft! it's simply a rough draft I'm using in for audition purposes.) after that all I need to do is exchange my old 360 hard drive for the 360 Slim hard drive an I'll be all set!
Back to top Go down
Mini0013xx
Admin
Mini0013xx

PostSubject: Re: so i'm working on a machinima but I need voice actors   so i'm working on a machinima but I need voice actors Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm

I'll gladly voice act if you would like me to. I'm always open for it.

Just send me an email at mini0013xx@gmail.com

You'll get a response.
Back to top Go down
https://boarded.board-directory.net
Lordpyromon

Lordpyromon

PostSubject: Re: so i'm working on a machinima but I need voice actors   so i'm working on a machinima but I need voice actors Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:16 pm

Mini0013xx wrote:
I'll gladly voice act if you would like me to. I'm always open for it.

You'll get a response.
just sent it, also if you would like to give any feedback on the script that would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Kusa 'Xykalee

Kusa 'Xykalee

PostSubject: Re: so i'm working on a machinima but I need voice actors   so i'm working on a machinima but I need voice actors Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 4:29 am

I vaguely remember this.
I also remember thinking a mix of Halo and CoD would just look weird, and the talks about how there would be flaming in the comments...
Ya, anyway I'm glad to see this still going.
I don't even know how to take the hard drive out of a Slim.
Back to top Go down
http://the-covenant.us
Lordpyromon

Lordpyromon

PostSubject: Re: so i'm working on a machinima but I need voice actors   so i'm working on a machinima but I need voice actors Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:43 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee. wrote:

I don't even know how to take the hard drive out of a Slim.
I meant an external slim hard drive. I'm going to need it to access the theater mode in Halo 3 and Halo Reach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so i'm working on a machinima but I need voice actors   so i'm working on a machinima but I need voice actors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

so i'm working on a machinima but I need voice actors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
boarded.forumotion.com :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: